One-of-a-kind bespoke hand-drawn monogram sketch created exclusively for you by Nancy Sharon Collins, Stationer LLC.
Here’s the process for creating and receiving your bespoke monogram: The finished product, a one-of-a-kind, hand-drawn monogram or cipher sketch, is emailed to you. All rights for reproduction transferred to you along with the sketch. The cost is $850.
- We start from scratch and I draw a bespoke monogram.
- To do this we go through archives and libraries to look for inspiration and ideas.
- We ask a lot of questions and may take you through the “13 Questions” exercise.
- You will be encouraged to look for styles of lettering, ciphers, ligatures, monograms and ciphers (cyphers) that appeal to you and that “feel” right.
- We learn what you like, dislike, your colors, personal styles, historic-periods preferences; favorite authors, movies, decorators, designers, artists…everything appropriate to expectations of how the monogram shall function as the one mark defining just you, your family, or your home.
- We provide two to three pencil sketches for approval presented in digital form via email for the Design. You, the client, choose one and have the option to request one minor alteration. Minor constitutes no more than a 20% change to the Design. Additional modifications will be made subject to a $100 charge per change.
- A vector file can be created from the finished Design. Pricing for this will be quoted depending upon the Design’s complexity. For example, vector files for simple Designs start at $275 and complex designs go up from there. Extremely complex Designs may be more.
To get started on your Bespoke Monogram or Cipher Finished Pencil Sketch, purchase directly through PayPal (includes processing fee).Buy Now