One-of-a-kind bespoke hand-drawn monogram created exclusively for you by Nancy Sharon Collins, Stationer.
Here’s the process for creating and receiving your bespoke monogram: The finished product, a one-of-a-kind, hand-drawn monogram, is emailed to you. All rights for reproduction transferred to you along with 2 vector files, Ai, and .pdf, the cost is $750:
- We start from scratch and I draw a bespoke monogram.
- To do this we go through archives and libraries to look for inspiration and ideas.
- I ask a lot of questions and may take you through the “13 Questions” exercise.
- You will be encouraged to look for styles of lettering and monograms that appeal to you and that “feel” right for the outcome.
- I learn what you like, dislike, your colors, personal styles, historic-periods preferences; favorite authors, movies, decorators, designers, artists…everything appropriate to expectations of how the monogram shall function as the one mark defining the family or home.
- I provide two to three pencil sketches for approval presented in digital form via email for the Design. The client chooses one and has the option to request one minor alteration. Minor constitutes no more than a 20% change to the Design, additional modifications will be made subject to a $25 charge per change.
- I draw from my imagination as well. this is a longer and more expensive process but the results are unique to you. Usually, I put about 7 hours of researching and drawing into this and produce 10-12 ideas in rough sketch form. Then another 3 combining one or two ideas or modifying one idea into a couple of variations. The cost for this is $750.
Contact Mrs. Collins directly to get started.
Alternatively…simpler, and more pocket-book-friendly options are now offered in partnership with ALUMNAE, the chic shoe boutique in Tribeca, NYC.